You must compete your entries online. You can do so by clicking the "I Agree" link below after you have read and agree to all rules. The rules may be found in the Handbook posted online.
Before you submit an online entry you must agree to the following:
- I understand that it is my responsibility to read and understand the rules, requirements and restrictions of the Tulare County Fair Handbook, and failure to do so is in no part the liability of the Fair. Exhibitor is responsible for all incomplete entries or mistakes made due to failure to read and understand the rules of the Handbook.
- I have read and agree to all rules.
- I understand that, if I am entering an animal exhibit, it is my responsibility to have all the required supporting documents to the office by the deadline.
- I understand that if I am entering an animal my signature is assumed.
- I understand that no entry is valid until received in the Tulare County Fair office and approved by staff. INCOMPLETE ENTRIES, INCLUDING MISSING FEES, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND/OR WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!
- I understand that there are minimum system requirements for online entries and that this service may not be available to me.